Are you a Mobile Developer with experience in Xamarin? We have a great opportunity with a top company in Leawood, KS!
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our team. We are looking for a skilled Xamarin that is ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and a great working environment voted one of the best places to work amongst our peers!
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
*This is a full-time opportunity. Preference will be given to those who do not need sponsorship to work in the US.
The Mobile Developer will be responsible for building, maintaining and enhancing mobile applications in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Requirements gathering, architecture, driving solutions, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance mobile applications.
- Lead development capabilities, ability to guide and mentor other engineers.
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and maintain application stability.
- Ability to deliver multiple simultaneous projects on time.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology decisions and issues with peers and management.
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Knowledge of Marketing principles and functions and the challenges working with marketing and creative teams.
- 3+ years of iOS development.
- Experience with .NET
- In-depth experience with iOS SDK, Java , Swift, Objective-C, iCloud, Cocoa Touch, development in XCode, Android Studio, C and C++.
- Software development using Microsoft and Xamarin technology is highly desired.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant work experience
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Triple-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by the law.