We’re currently hiring for a Senior Software Engineer with supervisory or lead-level experience that would like to join our team as a full-time employee!
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our development team. We are looking for a skilled Sr. Software Engineer that is ready to work amongst one of the best development teams in Kansas City as a full-time employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation, relocation assistance and a great working environment voted one of the best places to work amongst our peers!
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
*This is a full-time opportunity. Preference will be given to those who do not need sponsorship to work in the US.
The Sr. Software Engineer must, at a minimum, be versed in the theory of the following concepts:
- 10+ years of software development experience.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and client interaction skills.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Technologies (ASP.Net, .Net 4.5/C#, MVC4, WCF, Code First, Entity Framework, WCF, and Service Authentication tools).
- Experience in developing WCF data services.
- Experience with Web Service Design and Windows Services.
- Experience with designing and developing Web Service Authentication using tools like ADFS and SAML.
- Knowledge of automated unit testing and continuous integration using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Knowledge of SAML 2.0.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Triple-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by the law.