Are you an experienced Solutions Architect that wants to work with a growing company with excellent benefits? We want to talk to you, apply today!
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex tasks? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our team.
We are looking for a skilled Solutions Architect that is ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation, relocation assistance and a great working environment voted one of the best places to work amongst our peers!
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of everything we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
The ideal Solutions Architect must, at a minimum, be versed in the theory of the following concepts:
- At least 10 years of practical experience in end to end system development
- At least 3 years of practical experience in developing business solutions that leverage Rules Engines, Complex Event Processing, and Enterprise Service Bus capabilities
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading onshore/offshore development teams through the application development lifecycle.
- Ability to interface and work with varied positions and levels of technical knowledge both within the department and with other departments inside and outside the company.
- Designing and developing high performance, high availability, efficient and scalable systems/applications.
- Experience working with development teams using an Agile development methodology.
- Analysis and design experience using OO concepts and design patterns.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and/or five or more years of equivalent on the job technical experience.
- Experienced in the design and development of Web Services.
- Experience with event-driven architecture and development.
- Experience with open source streaming technology platforms
Triple-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by the law.