We are looking for a skilled Software Developer who has experience in .Net, C# and VB. Apply today!
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
90% of the developers time will be spend on development with the other 10% spend in coordination meetings, peer reviews, etc.
- Development of features and enhancements to the existing corporate applications that align with established architecture/standards/processes within each chosen toolset. This includes compliance and security measures.
- Participate in the continual improvement of technical solutions, standards and processes associated with consumer application development.
- This position is responsible for consumer application development tasks. This includes interpretation of requirements, technical coding, and debugging. This also includes communication of these tasks across technical peers.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- An understanding of the theory and architectures implemented in the commercial and open source tools used to deliver service based applications and portal delivery services is required.
- Minimum of four years professional development experience.
- Technical Design, Development, & developer testing of client's applications designed to support and enhance consumer experiences.
- Maintenance and development support of existing consumer applications.