Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our team.
We are looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Manager that is ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and a great working environment voted one of the best places to work amongst our peers!
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
*This is a full-time opportunity. Preference will be given to those who do not need sponsorship to work in the US.
The Quality Assurance Manager will lead, improve, and enhance the existing testing functions. To be considered for this position you must have experience with the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field
- Minimum of five or more years of testing experience
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Project
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundations Server or similar solution
- Automated testing experience a plus
- Strong technical testing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have experience writing technical documents
- Ability to work independently once assigned a task
- Proven supervisory skills
- Agile development philosophy
- Highly self motivated and directed
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Triple-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by the law.