Do you have experience as a Data Management Manager? Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply today!
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex tasks? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our team.
We are looking for a skilled Data Management Manager that is ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and a great working environment voted one of the best places to work amongst our peers!
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of everything we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
The ideal Data Management Manager must, at a minimum, be versed in the theory of the following concepts:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or networking related technologies or equivalent experience (necessary to develop self-direction, writing ability, critical thinking, and foundations of programming and software delivery fundamentals)
- Possess or has made progress towards receiving a TDWI Certification or equivalent experience.
- 3+ year’s management of technical/support personnel.
- 2+ years project management.
- Proficient in data modeling for real time transactional systems.
- Proficient in data modeling for transactional and dimensional data warehouse concepts.
- Deep understanding of conceptual, logical and physical entity-relationship and data flow modeling.
- Deep understanding of EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) data flow concepts.
- Deep understanding of API (Application Programming Interface) data flow concepts.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop Architectures a plus.
- Ability to lead business information modeling for large, complex projects and ensure that project information conforms to corporate information architecture standards.
- Proficient in creation of mapping documents that include tables, files, XML Schema’s – from source to target.
- Data Quality – Understanding of DQ concepts and familiarity with DQ tools and methods.
- Proficient in Master Data Management (MDM) concepts surrounding locations, films, customer, and products.
- Ability to reverse and forward engineering relational databases – MS SQL Server, Oracle, and Netezza.
- Ability to reverse and forward engineering of XSD and XML constructs.
- Information Requirements Gathering and Management – 1:1 interviews to large group facilitation.
- Knowledge of ARTS and OAGIS industry standards.
*Triple-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by the law.