Looking for more than just another assignment? We are seeking an experienced Data Architect ready for a challenge to join our team!
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our team. We are looking for a skilled Data Architect that is ready to work amongst one of the best development teams in Kansas City as a full-time employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation, relocation assistance and a great working environment voted one of the best places to work amongst our peers!
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
*This is a full-time opportunity. Preference will be given to those who do not need sponsorship to work in the US.
The Data Architect must, at a minimum, be versed in the theory of the following concepts:
- The architect will mentor the team into adapting their knowledge into best practice data warehousing processes and methods.
- Data warehouse implementation background with MPP ( massively parallel processing)
- Managing Mid-Large sized teams
- Coaching, mentoring and pushing the projects forward
- Ability to be hands on if needed
- MPP Database (Netezza, Terradata or Greenplum - RFP is in final stages)
- Cloud Warehousing
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Triple-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by the law.