Are you a skilled problem solver that enjoys working as a team? Do you have experience with SQL Server reporting and BI tools? We are interested in you, apply today!
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our team.
We are looking for a skilled Business Intelligence Engineer that is ready to work amongst one of the best development teams in Kansas City as a full-time employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and a great working environment voted one of the best places to work amongst our peers!
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The Business Intelligence Engineer must, at a minimum, be versed in the theory of the following concepts:
- BS in computer science or related degree or equivalent work experience
- General knowledge of programming required.
- Understanding of dimensional & normalized data models and data access methods.
- Experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Five or more years of database development or data warehousing experience SQL Server 2008R2.
- Three or more years experience with SSAS.
- Three or more years experience with SSIS.
Triple-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by the law.