Do you want your development work to be seen by millions? We have an opportunity you don't want to miss, apply today!
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's team.
We are looking for a skilled .Net Developer that is ready to work amongst one of the best development teams in Kansas City as a contract-to-hire employee with excellent benefit offerings, competitive compensation, and a great working environment voted one of the best places to work!
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time, no Corp to Corp.
Requirements: C#, .Net 4.5, WebAPI, Entity Framework 5, SQL, Ability/willingness to learn
90% of the developers time will be spend on development with the other 10% spend in coordination meetings, peer reviews, etc.
- Development of features and enhancements to the existing corporate applications that align with established architecture/standards/processes within each chosen toolset. This includes compliance and security measures.
- Participate in the continual improvement of technical solutions, standards and processes associated with consumer application development.
- This position is responsible for consumer application development tasks. This includes interpretation of requirements, technical coding, and debugging. This also includes communication of these tasks across technical peers.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- An understanding of the theory and architectures implemented in the commercial and open source tools used to deliver service based applications and portal delivery services is required.
- Minimum of four years professional development experience.
- Technical Design, Development, & developer testing of client's applications designed to support and enhance consumer experiences.
- Maintenance and development support of existing consumer applications.
Triple-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by the law.