Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Five or more years of experience with information technology programs and services, with demonstrated expertise in BI Development and related technologies, specifically Tableau.
- Five or more years experience with a variety of data formats to access, import, extract, transform, and transfer or load data. Netezza, Oracle and/or SQL Server and advanced SQL querying skills.
- Two or more years BI administration experience, including such tasks as user administration and access, application deployment/promotion, dataset extract scheduling, application audit, and governance.
- Experience in developing database objects, such as views and stored procedures.
- Experience with Agile development methodology and concepts.
- Experience building and maintaining key business relationships.
- Experience gathering business requirements.
- Good communication skills and customer relationship skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, including Visio and Project.
- Technical Knowledge of Data Warehousing Methodologies.
- Experience using data mining/analytical methods and associated tools such as Python, SAS, SPSS, or R.
- Experience with Data Management best practices in BI environments including publishing centralized data sources or extracts, and implementing policies to minimize data source proliferation.