Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field, or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- At least six to eight years of progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture/engineering, information security, or other specialized technology field.
- Familiarity with cloud-native application architecture.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud offerings a plus.
- Experience designing and developing integration solutions using Web Services (RESTful APIs)
- Strong understanding of data integration best practices and data analytics principles a plus.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Accomplished analytical skills. Demonstrated proficiency with Unit Testing, UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, MVC patterns.
- Preferred experience with CI/CD and Docker Containerization.