Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's team. We are looking for a skilled technologist that is ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Job Summary: Manages the various aspects of the Agile Scrum technology project life cycle, ensuring adherence to National Information Technology; local project and program management principles and processes, including Technology Project Standards (TPS); and/or project standards.
- Agile Leadership: Leads and facilitates the development team in Scrum methodology and through Scrum ceremonies: planning, review, retrospective, standup, etc.
- Defines metrics used to track process improvement and reports regularly on progress to business leaders and program team.
- Coaches and mentors team members in successful evolution of our Agile methodology.
Solution Plan and Design:
- Defines how project will be managed and establishes overarching project management plan, including appropriate gates and associated reviews.
- Oversees development of business requirements by aligning to prioritized scope and reinforcing customer perspective.
- Works with procurement to create and distribute requests for proposals for technology and/or other services.
- Builds consensus on vendor requirements, collaborates to recommend/set a negotiation strategy, facilitates selection process, and may manage vendor deliverables once a vendor is selected.
- Creates various artifacts such as resource plans, project schedules, work breakdown structures, release/iteration plans, communication plans, risk management plans, issues logs, and action and decision logs.
- Ensures cross-project dependencies are identified to establish priorities in project completion.
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in business, related computer technology, or equivalent combination of education and/or directly related work experience.
- Minimum of three to five years as Agile scrum master in contemporary software environments.
- Exposure to other Agile methodologies: KanBan, XP, etc.
- Exposure to financial management software or packages.
- Minimum of four to ten years of technology project management experience, including end-to-end software development life cycle project management experience.
- Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Practical knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).