Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
Primary responsibility would be to enhance, configure, implement, maintain and document Middleware system solutions that support business requirements. Will be required to lead assigned projects and work efforts, act as a technical point-of-contact for the application development areas, and assist other project leaders in helping them to leverage resources for their project requirements.
- Analyze, configure, test, implement, maintain and document Apache and Tomcat on Windows, Linux and Unix platforms.
- Support, maintain and document other Middleware systems, to include but not limited to messaging systems (i.e. MQ Series, TIBCO) and portal applications.
- Participate in analysis of project's technical requirements on behalf of Middleware team
- Work with team to coordinate dependencies across varied organizational responsibilities.
- Participate in problem analysis and resolution.
- Create and maintain documentation of system architecture, policy and procedures used to manage and maintain the enterprise Middleware environment.
- Assist in communication and education of non-technical and business staff with newly developed applications.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum five years' experience in information systems.
- Excellent understanding of technical infrastructure, including networks (IP), distributed application architectures (Microsoft SMS, Microsoft IIS, etc.) and operating systems (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris), and data security (Microsoft Active Directory and client level OS security).
- Experience with Apache and Tomcat, or other Middleware type software/application.
- Experience with other Middleware messaging systems a plus.
- Familiarity with monitoring and debugging tools and techniques.
- Advanced technical skills in at least one area of the enterprise architecture such as networking and distributed operating systems.
- Effective time and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
- F5 Networks
- Enterprise scheduler (pref: UC4)
- Informatica (Power Center, Data Quality)
- Content Management tools