Location: Kansas City
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our development team. We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer that is ready to work amongst one of the best development teams in Kansas City as a full-time employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation, relocation assistance and a great working environment voted one of the best places to work amongst our peers!
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
*This is a full-time opportunity. Preference will be given to those who do not need sponsorship to work in the US.
Successful candidates design, modify, develop and implement software applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process and certification of software. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision. Candidate must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with both internal and external clients.
The Software Engineer must, at a minimum, be versed in the theory of the following concepts:
• Knowledge of object-oriented design and development in a java/unix environment
• Desire to continue learning new languages and technologies
• Ability to work as a part of a team with limited supervision
• Self-starter with initiative
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with diverse clients in quick-response situations and collaborate with team members
• Ability to remain productive and accomplish assignments on schedule in a dynamic infrastructure with changing priorities
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Triple-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by the law.