Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
- Develop application features and enhancements that align with established architecture/ standards/ processes within each chosen toolset
- Technical design, development, & developer testing of applications
- Responsible for web application development tasks
- Maintenance and development support of existing website features
- Interpret requirements, technical coding, and debugging
- Knowledge of compliance and security measures
- Participate in the continual improvement of technical solutions, standards and processes
- Communicate tasks across technical peers
- Experience creating and developing user interfaces in a web environment
- Demonstrated understanding of commercial and open source tools
- Must possess strong concepts of design principles and an understanding of architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Experience with React, Relay, Redux, GraphUI (JGraph)
- Full-stack C# experience