Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
- Provide day to day administration and support of the DevOps toolset, including installation, upgrades and configuration.
- Understand and manage how the DevOps tools interact with the host operating system.
- Understand and manage how the DevOps tools interact with each other, to ensure an efficient and sustainable integration design.
- Collaborate with development teams to research and find applicability of new tools & capabilities.
- Define and maintain documentation for setup, usage and administration of the toolset.
- Assist in the creation of roadmaps to sunset, replace and decommission toolsets when new capabilities and technologies are introduced.
- Monitor performance of the toolset and perform capacity planning to ensure acceptable levels of performance.
- Define and implement custom extensibility of the tools to provide necessary capabilities
- Associates' degree from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and/or work related experience. Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- 3+ years of software development or software administration experience.
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple projects and tasks.
- Understanding of and experience with source control tools (TFS, SVN, Git, Phire, etc.)
- Understanding of and experience with the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Agile development required.
- Experience using and maintaining tools that support software development (JIRA, Fisheye, Bamboo, Jenkins, Nexus, NuGet, Fortify, Sonar, etc.)
- Experience in integration of tools from different vendors through automation/API a plus
- Experience performing administrative tasks in different platforms a plus: Windows or Unix/Linux.
- Prior experience with Docker, Ansible, Puppet or Chef preferred
- Prior experience with build scripting technologies such as Maven preferred
- Experience using a variety of software development IDEs. Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA preferred
- Knowledge of automation/scripting languages a plus