Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (necessary to develop self-direction, writing ability, critical thinking, and foundations of programming and software delivery fundamentals) or commensurate experience
- Minimum 5+ years of hands on experience with IBM InfoSphere DataStage Enterprise Parallel Edition. (Version 9.1 or above).
- Strong knowledge of Datastage parallel frame work, Partitioning, Parameters/Sets and best practices for optimized coding.
- 2+ years of experience in handling large XML files using XML stages/Pack to read and create XML files on a real time and batch processing mode.
- 5+ Years of Experience on SQL against relational databases preferably with MS SQL Server 2008 and above. Must be able to understand complex SQL queries and transform into optimized ETL Coding.
- 5+ years of demonstrated knowledge in data warehousing concepts, architectures, design and dimensional modeling.
- Proven understanding of Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop components like HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Hbase, and Impala.
- 2+ years in UNIX scripting, understanding of FTP standards/process and basic network principles.
- 1+ years of automation experience using scheduling software.
- Ability to interpret DataModel & mapping document, understand technical requirements, prepares Technical Design Document, develop ETL Code, create unit test cases/data, perform unit testing and solves defects in a timely manner.
- Supports for a successful project implementation and resolves production issues during project warranty period.
- Effectively communicate Oral & Written. Work across teams within and outside of IT including DAs, DBAs, QAs, PM and Business Users as necessary.
- Under minimal supervision, takes ownership and responsibility on the assigned tasks and strive for completion within the timeline.
- Must be a quick learner to adapt to Enterprise standards and best practices.
- Datastage QualityStage is desired but not required
- IBM Information Services Director is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Netezza is a plus.