No Corp to Corp for this role.
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Be part of the Data Science discipline and Predictive Analytics team using SCRUM while maintaining an academic, research mentality.
- Perform data exploration, statistical analysis, and modelling on how the world uses anf engages our clients and our mobile products.
- Create data structures to support the automation of analysis / modeling.
- Take responsibility for turning data into understanding by being active, educational, and supportive of every conversation about data.
- Deliver data related objectives within team and Product Ecosystem.
- Provide opinionated feedback to management regarding data related technologies.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Proficiency in Linux, command line tools, scripting.
- Proficiency in Python (including Jupyter, Pandas, Scikit-learn, SciPy + NumPy).
- Experience with Linear/Logistic Regression and other linear ML techniques.
- Proficiency with noSQL such as ElasticSearch.
- Proficiency with RDBMS with at least MSSQL, postgreSQL and general OLTP.
- Proficiency with AWS Redshift MPP and general OLAP.
- Experience working with very large data sets (data too large to fit into memory).
- Experience creating and maintaining multi-faceted Data Warehouse and dimensional design concepts.
- Experience working with data in multiple database systems.
- Job Scheduling with Airflow
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience with non-linear Graph, neural networks, and other forms of non-linear ML.
- Familiarity with the Vowpal Wabbit (VW) framework.
- Experience analyzing large-scale Personally Identifiable Information
- Strong statistical and modelling ability.
- Ability to deliver innovative and actionable insights from complex datasets with only broad requirements.
- Proven track record of ability to drive value of products.
- Experience with programming languages Scala, Java.
Minimal Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years experience that involved working with high – availability, fault – tolerant, high – performance, scalable systems.