No Corp to Corp for this role.
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
- Analyzing data and modeling the data structures to support the growth and improved reporting functionality of the various databases, and providing Entity Relationship Diagrams as needed (OLTP, OLAP, etc.).
- Work closely with and provide design specifications to Database Administration, ETL, and BI development staff to optimize overall design at an enterprise level.
- Providing administrative support for Data Modeling, Data Dictionary, and Data Governance Tools like ER Studio and Data3Sixty.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Understanding of one or more modeling techniques, such as Kimball, Inmon, or Data Vault.
- 3+ years of experience with information technology programs and services, with demonstrated expertise in enterprise data management and related technologies.
- 2+ years of data analyst experience.
- Experience with Embarcadero ER Studio 9.0+ or a comparable data modeling tool.
- Understanding of information systems and data life-cycle management best practices and methodologies, formal systems engineering life cycle (SELC), and systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with enterprise data management technologies, including database platforms, ETL tools, Business Intelligence (BI) Tools, and SQL.
- Experience with Oracle, IBM Netezza, and/or Hadoop.