Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
- Apply business analysis techniques and data management best practices to solve challenging business scenarios
- Reinforce the concept of “data as an asset”
- Assist data stewards with data asset lifecycle management
- Identify, design, and execute improvements to the effectiveness, efficiency, and flexibility of data governance processes
- Coach other data stewards in best practices
- Coordinate relationship with Data Stewards and DGO
- Communicates requirements and standards to data architects
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience in related field.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in dynamic and changing environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Proficiency with SQL is desired.
- Working knowledge of Data Governance, Data Quality, and Data Lineage concepts is required.
- Working knowledge of Metadata or Data Lineage tools, such as Collibra, Adaptive, Data3Sixty, or other tools is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of Master Data Management processes and policies is a plus.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts is a plus
- Excellent business writing skills