Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our sales team.
We are looking for a skilled Business Developement Manager that is ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
- Contribute significantly to Triple-I’s revenue, earnings and client satisfaction.
- Engage prospects and clients, create attention and interest, develop relationships, identify specific needs, qualify clients’ willingness and ability to buy, create and present solutions, close sales and handle objections.
- Provide thought leadership.
- Prospect and cold call.
- Utilize internal sales database and documents activities following internal best practices.
- Develop territory and strategic account plans.
- Position and farm current clients continuously.
- Set appointments and conduct sales calls.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and proposals.
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions.
- Obtain signed contracts and appropriate documents, ensuring client commitment.
- Secure written descriptions of client requirements.
- Ensure acceptance and delivery of quality services.
- Maintain client and consultant relationships.
- Attend meetings and conferences.
- Conduct meetings and conferences.
- Recommend alternative solutions for change and improvement.
- Travel, as needed.
- Business economics and accounting.
- Experience establishing and maintaining good relationships with executives and decision makers at all levels.
- Complex organization structures and decision-making processes.
- Consultative and conceptual selling best practices in complex sales.
- Large account development, expansion and management.
- Marketing basics.
- Business case processes.
- Developing presentations and proposals.
- Account and sales call planning processes.
- Contractual terms and negotiations.
- Pricing practices and negotiations.
- Project management life cycles and practices.
- Thinks strategy and tactics; concept and execution.
- Experience developing compelling strategic account plans, planned sales calls, business cases, presentations and proposals.