Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus.
- Significant business and technical experience will be considered.
- Two years of experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Edition (OBIEE) and Tableau
- Five of progressive broad-based information systems experience.
- Three or more years of business/industry experience (as either an IT or LOB employee) that is relevant to front-end business intelligence and decision support activities, including two years of solving business problems with appropriate technology fit.
- One or more years of demonstrated management of people and/or projects in the information systems area.
- Successful development and implementation of new technology.
- Demonstrated competency in project management and execution of multiple or large projects.
- Experience working with customers to develop solutions to complex business problems.
- Proficient understanding and experience with building and deploying Business Intelligence and analytics applications.
- Proficient in report development, including ad-hoc, dashboards, and scorecards.
- Working technical knowledge of the entire Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) technology platform.
- Working knowledge of Visualization and discovery tools such as Tableau.
- Knowledge of big data ecosystems and tools such as Hadoop and Hive.
- Proficient in efficient and effective visualization design and development.
- Working technical knowledge of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analysis.
- Working technical knowledge of data modeling patterns and techniques.
- Ability and knowledge to execute an enterprise BI Portal strategy.
- Knowledge of BI tool architectures, functions, features, and administration.
- Working technical knowledge of OLTP and Data Warehouse design methodologies and principles including a thorough understanding of relational and multidimensional designs.
- Working technical knowledge of data mining and predictive analytics.
- Proficient in Database technology including SQL Server and Netezza.
- Proficient in data access languages such as SQL and MDX
- Possess or has made progress towards receiving a Certification in OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence), TWDI Certifications or equivalent experience.