The successful recruiting candidate will be self-motivated, driven, and strive to exceed goals and expectations. We offer a competitive salary, an aggressive commission plan, great benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a
company that values and rewards its employees.
Managing and fulfilling job orders
Utilizing Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) to support recruitment and database maintenance
Screening applications/resumes and setting up interviews
Conducting Interviews and orientation sessions
Maintaining solid working relationships with all our skilled craftsmen employees
Working closely with both our sales representatives and our contractor clients.
- MUST be comfortable with and able to on occasion to jobsite visits in person to large commercial constructions sites to visit employees and clients ( comfortable in a industrial - construction area: boots /jeans etc)
- IDEALLY: Five (2-5) years' experience managing full life-cycle recruiting desk.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Experience recruiting construction (skilled trades) or industrial environment preferred
- Strong client-service orientation and proven ability to partner with business leaders to successfully drive talent acquisition
- Knowledge and working experience with Staffing & Recruiting database systems (or CMS systems)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Need basic computer skills including database development on on-line job board usage (training provided)
- Knowledge of current social media recruiting practices ( ideal)
- Understanding of HR compliance and regulation is a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload in a constantly changing environment to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment – even when working remote.
We offer a very competitive annual salary plus a monthly commission structure, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off.